Is Athletic Greens the Best Green Juice Powder for Healthy Living?
We know "superfoods" are nutritional powerhouses that help build bones, prevent chronic diseases, improve your eyesight, and even keep your mind sharp. But did you know new evidence suggests these foods can also help you get - and stay - slim? With all the processed foods eating healthy and getting proper nutrients gets harder and harder. That is why nutrient companies are trying to fill this need with various supplements, powders, and mixes designed to get you all the nutrients your body needs to thrive.
About Athletic Greens and Nutrition...
Athletic Greens is a superfood powder jam packed with vitamins, enzymes, probiotics and other vital ingredients for optimum performance. Here's a Quick glance at the nutritional info...
This product contains a lot of organic superfoods. With a good mix of the three types of superfoods… fruits & vegetables, grasses and algae, this product is very well rounded. In fact it's very synergistic (better together than alone) Spirulina, broccoli, wheatgrass, alfalfa, carrot, spinach, among so many others. These is a total of around twenty-seven superfoods just in this superfood category of the ingredients.
Another impressive quality is that Athletic Greens has some superfood ingredients that are not found in many other similar products. I'm very impressed with the quality of ingredients, nutrition and quality of this drink. Another impressive feature is the potency of this product, with a total of 8.5 grams of raw superfoods.
How Much Does Athletic Greens Cost?
The ingredients and nutrition jam packed into this drink are phenomenal...but is it worth the cost? The normal pice of this product is $97.00 and it's meant to be drank once per day. So...
$97.00 divided by 30 days = about $3.22 per day. (not bad for so much nutrition)
BUT because you are reading this review (and because we really like you) here is a COUPON for 50% off. Now you can get Athletic Greens for a low price of $48! So let do some more math...
$48 divided by 30 days = $1.60 per day for ALL the nutrients your body could possibly ask for.
Where is the Best Place to Buy Athletic Greens?
The best place to buy athletic greens is going to be the place with the best deal. I have secured a special 50% ccoupon code for TheFitnessJunkie Readers - just click below and use the coupon code! Won't last long 🙁
Here is the coupon for this exclusive offer:
Limited Time Offer
Claim Your 50% Off Coupon
What I like about Athletic Greens...
- Boosts Energy - when you have more energy you are more active and your metabolism will increase!
- Less Craving - When your body gets the right nutrition you lower your chance of craving sugary and salty food
- Natural - no artificial anything, no gluten, wheat, dairy, corn, eggs, no GMOs, no nuts or allergens, no lactose, sucrose or dextrose
- Saves time - can be ready in 30 seconds, don't have to spend a lot of time prepping. Great in the mornings or when you are on the go.
- Super-boosts you immune system - up to antioxidant power of 12 servings of fruits and veggies.
- Saves money - can replace your daily vitamin pills and a lot cheaper than buying a whole lot of fruits and veggies every week
What I don't like about Athletic Greens...
- Some people might consider it pricy. I get where they are coming from but once you see the value the price isn't that important
- Side effects - there are not any side effects from the drink directly but please not that when your diet is high in fiber such as fruits and veggies you might be going to the bathroom more often while your body adjusts.
- Auto ship - if you are not satisfied with the product make sure you cancel your auto ship
After trying this product out for myself and reviewing it I do believe it is a great product. Not only am I impressed with the amount of ingredients, quality of ingredients and the antioxidants, probiotics and digestive enzymes but from a pure health-benefit point of view it is one of the better green drinks I have Tried. And as a bonus on top of everything - it tastes great. If you are looking to loss weight, get fit, work on your health, or whet ever else you might want to achieve I encourage you to try it out. And as mentioned above, here is a link that will take you directly to their website with a 50% off coupon