Half Day Diet by Nate Mikyaki Review
I’m not sure when it started but there seems to be a rumor going around that if you want to lose weight you have to cut carbs out of your diet. This is not the case and it is possible to lose weight in a healthy manner without cutting carbs. The Half Day Diet program is a weight loss solution that lets you eat your carbs!
The strategy that leads to weight loss comes in deterring when you should be eating your carbs. By following the Half Day Diet and customizing the plan to their own needs people have reported to have lost anywhere between 5 and 210 pounds in a year!
What is the Half Day Diet?
The Half Day Diet is weight loss program created by fitness campion Nate Mikyaki and is available in ebook format that can be downloaded after purchase. The main ebook is about 200 pages long. The core concept of this weight loss method is that you can lose weight if you only diet for half of your day.
They promised that you can continue to eat carbs and still lose weight. Nate will educate you on how to eat so that your body is burning fat but you are not starving yourself. Here are some of the main points that are covered in the ebook:
- Into and background story of the origins of the system
- 15 chapters that cover the core lessons
- An appendix for a food chart and diet calculations
- The common peoples people face and how to overcome them
- Detailed information on the authors background and qualifications
Who is Nate Mikyaki?
Nate Mikyaki is the creator of this weight loss system. He is a former stuntman, martial artist and wrestler, and fitness expert. Nate studied kinesiology at the University of California and continued post gradate studies on the subject at San Francisco University. In addition to those impressive achievements, Nate also has the following qualifications:
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Certified Specialist in Sports Nutrition, International Sports Science Association (ISSA)
- Certified Specialist in Fitness Nutrition, International Sports Science Association (ISSA)
- Functional Training & Corrective Exercise Specialty Certification (ACE)
- The Janda System of Evaluation and Treatment of Muscle Imbalance Certification
- Sport Yoga Instructor (NESTA)
This isn’t his first time publishing a successful book. In fact, Nate has been the author of 4 amazon best selling books on nutrition and fitness. Nate is the product of his own program and he practices what he preaches.
His success in the fitness industry lead him to be the winner of two bodybuilding championships. Nate has bee well recognized in the industry and has named one of The 100 Most Influential People in Health & Fitness, and one of The Hottest 50 Trainers in America. You can be confident that the Half Day diet is NOT a scam and the program is safe and works for people.
How does the Half Day Diet Work?
There are three main concepts that the Half Day Diet is based on. Those concepts are macro-optimization, customization, Evolution. Macro-optimization will teach you how to strategically eat your proteins, fats and carbs. You will learn to eat the right amounts of these and at the right time. Customization is important in this diet and they will tell you that there is not diet that will work for everyone.
This is why it is important you customize the plan to work for you. You will learn how to set up your nutritional intake to fit your unique needs. As you start losing weight there will be steps you will need to follow to continue progressing through your weight loss journey. Nate will help you tweak your diet so you can grow and succeed with the program.
I mentioned earlier that there are 15 main chapters that are the core of the program and will cover everything you need to be successful. There are a few specific lessons that are covered throughout these chapters and I’ll go over those next:
- Lesson 1 - Food Choices: You will be making changes to your eating habits but theses changes will not be anything dramatic. Nate will advice you to remove processed, man-made foods from your diet and focus on eating more real and natural foods. Removing these artificial foods from your diet will help your metabolism reset and return to it’s natural state. You will also be helping your body become better at absorbing nutrients more efficiently and converting food into energy. Overall you will see a improvement in your health.
- Lesson 2 - Diet Structure: After you learn how to make the right food choices you will then learn how to set up your diet plan. Here Nate will help you customize your own diet plan that fits with your lifestyle and fitness goals. Finding a diet plan that will work for you will make it easier to stick with it long-term. This program is not a crash diet, instead you will be learning how to make long-term changes that will prove to be rewarding.
- Lesson 3 - Advanced Principles: The first two lessons will teach you what to eat and when. This lesson will help you make adjustments to your diet plan so that it fits your lifestyle. You will read about Nate’s success stories and real case studies. Everything that Nate claims is supposed be research. You will learn how other’s were successful and how you can be too. For each client story Nate will go over a summary of what was done, why it was done, how you can do it, and the research behind it. Some of the main topics that are covered in this advanced section include: protein optimization, calorie calculations, carbohydrate recommendations, pre and post workouts, workout modifications, and templates for exercising.
You can reach 90% of you weight loss goals just by following the first two lessons. A ton of information is provided to you and you will know the science behind why the Half Day diet works.
Half Day Diet Pros
- The author is a real fitness expert and has the certifications and background knowledge to give you safe and effective advice. Nate is very credible and well known in the fitness industry.
- You can eat Carbs. many weight loss programs out there tell you to avoid carbs at all costs which is very unhealthy. With the Half Day diet you can still eat carbs.
- Research based. Many weight loss programs will make crazy claims but this is not one of them. Every piece of advise that Nate gives you is based in research and he educates you on the science behind the program
- For the modern lifestyle. This program is designed to easily fit into the modern lifestyle. People are all different and there is no such thing as a program that will work for everyone. Nate knows this and will teach you the right principles and show you how to customize your diet plan to best fit your needs.
- Affordable price of $29 plus a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Digital - some people are old fashioned and may not like that this is a digital program as opposed to a physical book. However, on the plus side, you can download your ebook and store it on multiple devices so that you always have access to the material.
- Time - losing weight the right way will take time an you will need to be patient. Nothing will happen overnight but if you stick with the program you will start seeing noticeable results. In time you will reach your weight loss goals.
Does the Half Day diet work and who is it for?
The ultimate question everyone has when reviewing a weight loss plan is “does it really work?”. All I can say is that this plan should give you results if you follow it correctly. Unlike make “fad” diets this diet is formulated to give you long term success.
The principles coved in the Half Day Diet ebook are backed by research. You can learn more about those that have had success by reading the case studies in the ebook.Nate created this program so that it will work for anyone, regardless of age, weight, gender, lifestyle, etc.
This is where the customization part of the system comes into play. With this program you will be creating your own weight loss plan that will work with your lifestyle. Like with any other diet, it is always recommended that you consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet.
Where to buy the Half Day diet and best price?
You can get your copy of the Half Day diet by going to Nate’s official Half Day Diet website. The complete program will only cost you a one-time fee of $29. If you buy it from the official website you will also get a few bonuses including:
- Restaurant and Fast Food Survival Guide ebook: This ebook will teach you how to pick healthy and fat-burning meals when you go out to eat. You can continue to have a active social like and continue to eat out at your favorite places.
- The Happy Hour Handbook: In this helpful ebook you will learn how you can enjoy social drinking and how to do it right to that it doesn’t effect your weight. A few topics covered include what to eat before a night of social drinking, the best time to indulge, and his secret hangover cure!
- Vegetarian Diet ebook: This will teach you how to follow the Half Day diet if you are a vegetarian. You’ll learn how to make the right food choices and which common vegetarian foods you should avoid.
- Holiday Fat Loss Manual: This is a 7-step strategy you can follow when you know a holiday food event is approaching. With this manual you can continue to indulge your favorite foods at those holiday events guilt free.
- Flat Belly Premium Club: You will get a 30 day pass. This is a networking and support system for all those participating in the half day diet. With this you will also get access to the Half Day Diet Nutritionist Software.
The best part about buying this program through Nate’s website is that you will get a 60 day money back guarantee. This will give you a full 60 days to try the program and see results. If for any reason you are not satisfied, Nate will give you a full refund.
I think that this is a very solid and effective weight loss plan. Nate provides you will all the tools and information you need to lose weight safely. His goal make as little change to your lifestyle as possible. The changes you do make will be small but over time you will lose weight.
I would recommend trying the Half Day diet to anyone that is looking for a wholesome weight loss program. What’s really great is that you have a full 60 days to test out the program and see if it’s right for you, if not you can always get a refund. You can purchase and download your copy of the Half Way diet here.