Paleo Plan Review
Following a new diet can be challenging. It required meal planing, recipe finding, shopping list preparation, workout planing, and the list goes on and on! And to top it all off you need to find time in your already packed schedule to accomplish all this. This is a big reason that many diets fail, its just too difficult to stay on top of things. Here is where Paleo Plan comes into play.
What is a Paleo Diet?
Basically The Paleo diet mimics the types of foods every person on the planet ate prior to the Agricultural Revolution. The types of food you eat includes meats, seafood, organ meats, eggs, fresh vegetables and fruits, plus some nuts and seeds.
These foods are packed with all the vitamins and minerals you would ever need. Notice that gains and processed foods are not on the list.
The Paleo diet doesn’t contain refined sugars and grains, dairy, trans fats, high-glycemic carbohydrates, and processed foods that often cause weight gain, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and many other health problems
What is Paleo Plan?
Paleo Plan is a membership based online service that aims to save you time by doing all the diet heavy lifting for you. They offer explicit daily meal plans, great recipes, and cohesive weekly shopping lists so everything you need will be ready and in your kitchen come meal time. Not only do they cover meal planing but they also cover workout planing. Its basically a one-stop shop for everything you need to being a Paleo Diet.
How does the Paleo Plan Work?
There are a couple different components to the Paleo Plan. The first is the weekly meal planing service that you get. With the Weekly meal planning service you get:
- A fun, fresh Paleo menu for two delivered every week (covers 3 meals a day, plus a snack) directly to your inbox
- All recipes are gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, legume-free, and vegetable oil-free
- Easy-to-prepare recipes created by their resident Paleo chef and nutrition therapist
- A bonus “Flex” menu that incorporates one cheat day each week—for those who want some wiggle room in their diet
- Easy food substitutions if you have an allergy, can’t find an ingredient, or just don’t like a certain food
- Complete shopping and prep lists to save you time, headaches, and wasted food
Once you sign up to get these recipes you will also get access to a meal planning system. This way you can easy customize your meal plan to best fit your needs.
The Paleo Plan also offers a PaleoFit service. This is a great alternative to a expensive gym membership. The PaleoFit service provide you with workouts and exercise routines that require no equipment and can be done in the comfort of your own home. The best part is that these workouts are planed by experts and are designed for beginner, intermediate and advanced fitness levels. With PaleoFit you will get:
- Fun and exciting weekly workout plans, with 3 full-length workouts and one quick “anywhere, anytime” workout, delivered straight to your inbox every week.
- Workouts are short (less than 20 minutes), intense, and require minimal equipment. Get strong without spending a ton on home exercise machines or gym memberships.
- Videos displaying each movement make it easy to perfect your form; pause and re-watch at any point.
- Modifications for every exercise & workout to make it easier or harder — so that all fitness levels can participate
Benefits of using PaleoPlan Services
- Access to our experts via e-mail
- Meal plans sent directly to your inbox weekly
- Live check-ins with their team
- Shopping & prep lists to save you time
- Private Facebook community
- Easy food substitutions & customizations
- Fast, fat-burning workouts delivered to your inbox weekly
- Easy exercise modifications to work for all fitness levels
- Follow along video library with complete exercise walkthroughs
- Live check-ins with your coach
- Access to their experts via e-mail
- 60 day money back guarantee.
Paleo Plan Pricing
This service is available to people based on a subscription. There are three subscription options:
- Monthly - $9.99
- 6 Month Subscription - $49.00
- 1 Year Subscription - $89.00
Each of these does come with a risk free 14 day trial. So if after reading this review you are still not sure or want even more information you can sign up for the 14 day trail and get 2 free weeks of the PaleoPlan service. From here you can cancel at any time or continue with the service.
Another great thing about this service is that not only do they off a 14 day trail period but they offer a full 60 day money back guarantee! This way you have two full months to try the program out and see if it is a good fit for you.
PaleoPlan Reviews and Testimonials
There are many many positive reviews on this service here are a few that I thought stood out:
“I have been following the paleo diet for about two years. Fantastic health benefits. People have asked about my counts and figures (LDL, hdl, tri levels, etc), most are perplexed they are all at the lower end of normal. I have incorporated many of your recipes into my daily living.Cheers to a healthy life!” – Paul
“I started Paleo when I learned how much the diet could impact my health–specifically my rheumatoid arthritis. I was already gluten-free, but the idea of cutting out so many other foods was pretty intimidating at first. This site helps me SO MUCH, though! I’m amazed at the quality of the recipes and am so grateful for all the creative ideas. I’ve been on Paleo for almost two months now and we’ve made the carrot muffins and omelet muffins every week–they are fabulous! And I’m feeling great–more energy and less lethargy.Thanks, Paleo Plan!” – Mindy
“Thank you!I just wanted to write to say thank you for your website and all of the great advice and recipes you post! …I wanted you to know how your site has helped, inspired, and educated me and helped me get that much closer to my optimal health.” – Lori
“The Paleo Plan is amazing. My husband and I began three weeks ago and are losing weight and feeling much more energetic. Your recipies are really good and very easy to prepare. Shopping is a breeze with the weekly menu shopping list. You have done a great job.Thanks.” – Margaret
I think the PaleoPlan offers a service that many of us simply don’t have time for. You could search the web on your own time for recipes and do your own meal perp but that would take hours out of your days. I would gladly pay $9.99 a month to have this work already done for me. Not only that but the meal plans you get from PaleoPlan are created my certified nutritionists.
If you are searching on your own it would be difficult to crate meal plans that cover all your nutritional needs on a daily bases. In my option PaleoPlan is a great tool and defiantly worth the money. You can easy get started with a 14 day trail by signing up through the official PaleoPlan Website.
Share your comments & questions!