PatchMD Multivitamin Patch Review
If you are one of the millions of Americans that are not getting their daily requirement of vitamins and minerals you could be suffering from vitamin deficiency that could lead to more serious health problems. While you can get needed vitamins and minerals in capsule form from your local grocery store, swallowing a bunch of large pills might not be your ideal method of intake.
I used to have a set amount of different vitamins that I would have to swallow both in the morning and evening. It was honestly a pain and the taste was not pleasant. This lead me to look for other options, something that would make getting the right vitamins easy and painless. This brought me to discover PatchMD and I’ll tell you all about it in this review.
What is PatchMD?
PatchMD is a small patch that sticks to your skin and delivers essential vitamins to your body. Many people that take their vitamins in capsule form have huge pills to swallow that leave a unpleasant taste in their mouth. PatchMD was created a a better alternative. PatchMD is a extensive line of different vitamins and minerals. These patches are 100% latex free and they do not contain gluten or lactose.
PatchMD Ingredients and types of multivitamin patches available
Currently PatchMD has 20 products that make up it’s product line. Each patch has it’s own unique formula. Here are each of the patches and their ingredients:
- Vitamin D3/Calcium Patch - Vitamin D helps the body maintain health levels of calcium for stronger bones. It also helps increase muscle strength and is needed for a healthy immune system. Contains: Vitamin D3 (2000 IU), Calcium (1000mg), Magnesium (250mg), and Vitamin K2.
- Anti-Aging Topical Patch - This patch is packed with antioxidants which will help fight free radicals in the body that typically lead to aging. Contains: Vitamin A (2500 IU), Vitamin C (1000mg), Vitamin D3 (1000 IU), Vitamin B3 (500mg), Vitamin B6 (3.55g). Another ingredient in this patch is the PMD Complex which is a mix of different natural extracts.
- Vitamin D3 Topical Patch - Contains: Vitamin D3 (5000 IU), Magnesium (250mg), Vitamin K2 (200mcg).
- Sleep Starter PatchMD - This patch is said to help your body with it’s circadian rhythm and sleep cycle. It also works to help your body regulate some of the basic bodily functions. It has a combination of powerful natural herbs that will help you sleep. Contains: Magnesium (250mg), Valerian Root (200mg), Hops (100mg), 5-HTP (50mg), and Meltonin (5mg).
- Garcinia Cambogia Plus Topical Patch - research has indicated that Garcinia Cambogia can work to suppress your appetite and help you with weight loss. Contains: Potassium (75mg) and the PMD Complex which includes 1500mg of Garcinia Cambodia.
- Omega3 Plus Patch - supports good nutrition and overall health. Good for a healthy heart, good brain function and also beneficial for mood, cognition and immunity. Contains: Total Omega3 Fatty Acids (1250mg), EPA (700mg), DHA (550mg), Black Current Seed Oil (500mg), Alpha Linolenic Acid (65mg), Gamma Linolenic Acid (85mg), Phosphatidylcholine (500mg), Antarctic Krill Oil (250mg), Coenzyme Q-10 (100mg), Phosphatidylserine (100mg), Astaxanthin (1000mcg), and Indian Gooseberry Extract (500mg).
- MultiVitamin Plus Patch - comprehensive, broad spectrum daily multivitamin combining 27 essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants all in one easy topical patch. This patch is formulated with key nutrients to address the necessary intake of essential vitamins for both men and women. Click here to view ingredients for the MultiVitamin Plus Patch.
- Menopause Day Topical Patch - natural and all-in-one method of alleviating the challenging symptoms of Menopause. Using this patch could help with headaches, mood swings, vaginal dryness, to flashes, etc. Contains: Folate (400mcg), Vitamin B12 (1000mcg), Vitamin D3 (400 IU), Calcium (150mg), Phosphorus (100mg), Seleium (100mcg).
- Biotin Pus Patch - Biotin is an important B-Vitamin known to support healthy hair, skin and nails. Biotin also supports energy production. Contains: Biotin (7500mcg), Folic Acid (400 mcg), Vitamin A (5000 IU), Vitamin C (500 mg), Vitamin D3 (3000 IU).
- Keep Klear Acne Patch - is a combination of 100% natural ingredients known for their health promoting properties for the skin. Useful in helping with acne simplex, helps reduce swelling and inflammation. May help to minimize symptoms associated with abscesses, boils and eczema. Contains: Vitamin A (5000 IU), Vitamin C (250 mg), Vitamin D3 (1000 IU), Vitamin E (400 IU), Vitamin K (100 mcg), Vitamin K2 (100mcg), Selenium (200 mcg), Zinc (15 mg).
The patches listed above are the most popular PatchMD products. However there are many more products that they offer. Here are a few of the other patches you can buy from PatchMD:
- B12 Energy Plus Patch - Vitamin B maintains proper metabolic functioning, while nutritionally supporting the body during the stress of daily living. It is required for a wide variety of bodily functions including energy production. This patch is the best natural method of boosting energy, focusing attention and reducing anxiety.
- Iron Plus Topical Patch - contains Iron Bisglycinate, a non-constipating, well-absorbed form of iron. Iron is an essential mineral for healthy red blood cell formation. Vitamin C, Beta Carotene and Astaxanthin are added for enhanced absorption.
- CoQ10 Plus Topical Patch - contains powerful, targeted ingredients, including super antioxidants, minerals and amino acids, to assist in the enhancement and restoration of the functional capability of mitochondria.
- Last CallHangover Prevention Patch - helps provide the vital nutrients your system needs before the consumption of alcohol and dehydration of the system.
You can learn more about all the products and view information on their ingredients by selecting a product from the product list on this page.
How to use PatchMD Patches?
Each individual patch is a one day supply and is meant to be used only once. PatchMD multivitamin patches are made to be very easy to use. A patch should be applied to a area of your body that is dry, clean, and hairless. Recommended areas for placing patches include the hip, shoulder, upper buttocks, or stomach area.
Patches should be worn daily and applied to the body at the same time each day. Patches should be worn for 8 hours but be sure to read the instructions panel of your selected patch. You can use more than one type of patch a day, intact most customers use a average of three different patches a day.
How Does PatchMD work?
The science behind this product was very fascinating to me. What separates PatchMD from other multivitamin patches is it’s 3 layer technology.
- Contact Layer - This layer is the all natural adhesive that will cause the patch to stick to your body and stay in place all day.
- Multi-Nutrient Layer - This layer are specially designed to slowly release nutrients throughout the day or night (up to 8 hours). This way you will get a stead supply of nutrient which will be more actively absorbed by the body.
- Backing Layer - This layer gives the patch strength so that not only can it be worn all day or all night but it won’t break, even if you are highly active.
Who should use PatchMD multivitamin patches?
Patches can be used by anyone, and it can easily replace your other vitamin capsules. Kids and Seniors that might have a hard time swallowing would really benefit from these patches. Keep in mind that before taking any supplements or making a change in supplements you should consult your doctor.
Benefits of using patches:
- No need to shallow multiple or large pills
- Convenient and easy to take with you on the go
- No dosage variations
- You don’t need to take it with food
- Will not cause a upset stomach
- More effective than regular vitamins. Since the patches are getting absorbed through your skin, your body will be able to absorb more of the nutrients into the blood stream.
- Time release of nutrients over 8 hour periods
Where to buy PatchMD patches and price
The best place to buy your PatchMD patch is through the official PatchMD website at patchmd.com. This is where you will find the best price and if they are featuring any sales or discounts this is the first place to look. A select few patches can also be ordered from Amazon but the price is the same. I would recommend ordering through the official website rather than Amazon if you want to be eligible for the money back guarantee.
The majority of the patches will run you about $19.95 plus shipping. Shipping is $5.99 domestic and $14.99 international. Every patchMD order comes with a 30 day supply and a 100% money back guarantee
PatchMD Reviews and Testimonials
There are tons of reviews and testimonials on PatchMD patches and the majority of them are positive. I wasn’t able to find anyone complaint of any side effects. Most people seem to agree that using patches is a much better way of getting vitamins in your body than capsule form. Here are what a couple PatchMD Customers have said about their experience using patches:
"I began using your Garcinia Patches almost one month ago. All I can say is awesome. I have been steadily losing weight with no side effects. I have had panic and anxiety for about 15 years. Of course getting older puts the weight on you, and nothing I used before your product ever worked for me. In addition, other products had reactions with my daily medicine, or they caused anxiety and nervousness. So I just want to say I feel great, and I'm losing weight WITHOUT dieting. Thank you for a product to help people like me lose weight easily without the nasty side effects. God bless!” Carol P.
"I just wanted to say how much I adore my Omega3 patch. I have been using them for over 4 months now, and at my recent Dr. visit my tri's were down in the same way as when I was taking the Rx version. I have been recommending your products to all my friends” - MarcD.
I much rather take my vitamins in a patch form than have to swallow large pills. I have always needed to take Vitamin D supplements and to get 4000IU I would have to take 4 very large pills that I could only swallow one at a time. They also left a gross after taste in my mouth. I’m so glad that I don’t have to deal with that anymore.
I keep my patches in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and simply place one on after my morning showers. It’s much easier to remember to use a patch than to remember to take capsules. These Patches are also a lot more portable than a bulky bottle of vitamins.
I highly recommend giving PatchMD a try, they are a great company with a high quality product. Once you try these patches you’ll never want to go back to swallowing vitamins! You can order your vitamin patch at patchmd.com