Xtreme Fat Loss Program Review
**Warning this program is extreme. It will get you in amazing shape and destroy your fat if you follow the program. But I want to emphasize that the name "Xtreme Fat Loss" is not just marketing mumble jumbo. This is an extreme product and not to take it lightly.
That being said this product will work for anyone who works it, it is not just for people who are in top shape right now - on the contrary.**
If you are looking for a weight loss diet to lose excess body fat, avoid crash diets at all costs. Crash diets are a very temporary solution that will end up causing you to gain back all the weight you thought you lost.
Xtreme Fat Loss diet knows all about the health risks associated with crash diets and they have come up with a weight loss diet solution that is not a crash diet and will have you losing weight in no time.
What is the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet?
The Xtreme Fat Loss Diet is all about helping you lose fat efficiently through a unique combination of workouts and healthy dieting.
The goal is to help you reach your target body weight in as short of an amount of time as possible. This is one diet that you will not have to starve yourself to see results.
In short this is a 25 day program that is designed to help you get rid of body fat, especially in those hard to target spots like around your belly.
This diet plan combines a specific nutrition model with a specially crafted workout plan to help you lose as much body fat as possible.
How does Xtreme Fat Loss Diet work?
The core of this weight loss diet program is the 5 day cycle that is basically designed to kick-start your metabolism.
The method this program uses is called the Strategic Synergy Triangle.
Here is what the program is about:
Day 1 : Cheat Day
I’m sure that you’ve heard of different diets having a “cheat-day” in there program.
The concept behind this cheat day is to give your body lots of food in order to increase leptin levels. Leptin: is a hormone produced in the small intestine which helps to regulate energy balance by lowering hunger. This in turn reduces fat storage in fat cells.
When your leptin levels are high you reduce your hunger and it promotes a faster metabolism.
So for Day 1 you can eat lots of food throughout your whole day. Eat until you are no longer hungry - but don't stuff yourself!
Day 2: Fasting Day
Don't worry! This diet does not make the day pass by suddenly
on day two you will be essentially doing some intermittent fasting because it just shreds fat!
This day will have your body burning fat quicker than you thought possible.
Intermittent fasting is becoming tremendously popular
This is because it
During this day you will also be drinking water filled with Branch-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) and doing three workouts a day on fasting days.
BCAA are essential for your body, and the only way to get them is from food.
Day 3: Shake Day
The third day is super important because this is the day that you will be getting the protein you need to recover from the ass-kicking workouts you did the day before.
It also will help you transition into eating regular food again and getting all the nutrients your body needs.
Don’t worry too much about the shakes, the e-book will go into great detail on how to make your shakes the best way.
Day 4: Moderate Carb Day
This day you will eat “moderate” amounts of carbohydrates.
Today's Target is to eat 30% carbs, 30% fats and 40% protein. (Almost Like an Avocado Diet)
You will end up eating five finely-balanced meals throughout the day.
The e-book that comes with the program will guide you step by step.
Day 5: Protein-Only Depletion Day
This is the last of the five day cycle.
The goal here is to pump your muscles full of amino acids (Protein) but at the same time to starve your body of fat and carbs (which you will get during the next cheat day).
This day you will be eating lots of protein (from different meats).
You should eat 2 grams of protein per pound of lean body weight so this will vary from person to person.
Lean body mass (LBM), or fat-free mass, is a component of body composition, calculated by subtracting body fat weight from total body weight: total body weight is lean plus fat.
The easiest way to figure out your lean body weight is with a smart scale. I use this one: Etekcity WiFi Smart Scale. You can read my review and get it straight from Amazon (Amazon Prime Eligible)
The protein you eat will also be coupled along with lots of veggies for an amazing all around nutritious meal.
Overall this xtreme weight loss diet is designed to help you get all the nutrients your body needs while at the same time crushing your body fat.
In this program you will not be starving your body at any point.
Many people have found this plan to be easy to follow mainly because they don’t have to completely sacrifice the foods they love to eat. And it is not a "starvation diet".
While this diet is about nutrition and a eating plan it also comes will a full workout plan. I must stress this point that if you want this program to work then you need to follow the workout plan.
Xtreme fat loss is built around the proper diet but also relies on you following their perfected workout plan.
If you are looking for an easy, no work solution to weight loss then this is NOT the program for you.
Here is what you can expect from the workout part of this program:
Lactic Acid Training
Lactic Acid Training - is a technique that involves working out in a way that causes your body to produce a lot of lactate, which is a byproduct that's released as your muscles create energy during high-intensity workouts.
Lactic Acid is essentially a waste by-product which is produced when your muscles burn glycogen (made from glucose) for the energy to move around and work out.
Production of lactic acid is also important because it increases the body’s natural production of Human Growth Hormone.
Human growth hormone is essential for good health.
It is also what helps your muscles grow.
HGH helps to maintain, build, and repair healthy tissue in the brain and other organs. This hormone can help to speed up healing after an injury and repair muscle tissue after exercise. This helps to build muscle mass, boost metabolism, and burn fat. HGH is also said to benefit the quality and appearance of the skin. - Healthline.com
Basically increasing acid production also increases your production of this growth hormone. Which is essential for recovery and overall good health.
Lactic Acid is produced when you workout and your muscles contract. This happens during the pressing or curling part of a exercise rather than the releasing part.
Which is why focusing on contractions will yield much better overall results and is why many strength trainers focus on long contractions. (Holding the contraction for a few seconds)
The workout in Xtreme Fat Loss takes full advantage of this.
The workout manual prolongs the press/curl/lift part of a exercise and shortens the release part.
This means you will be taking a good 3 or 4 seconds to push or pull the weight and just 1 second to release.
The reason for this is backed by science. (1)
This method increases acid production and make the workout much harder on your muscles - which in turn makes them rebuild stronger, quicker.
This is actually one of the things that sets it apart from many other workout program I have used.
Don’t worry too much on how much weights you will have to workout with. This program is designed with beginners in mind so you will start off easy and get more difficult as your fitness level increases.
Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Workout Training Overview
Another type of workout highlighted in this program is called Density Training.
This is used during your cheat days and is essentially a HIIT style workout. You will be using weights to promote muscle density and increase body strength.
Overall you will be adding weight to your workouts as well as reps as you progress through the program.
Heavy Strength Training
The goal of this type of workout will be to complete a set number of reps per exercise.
You can take breaks and do as many as you can per rep so that you will eventually reach the target number.
For example the goal might be to do 50 total. You might only be able to do 10 the first rep and 9 the second. But as long as you keep doing reps to reach the total number your on the right track.
Pro Tip: For a huge boost to your workout, workout like Muhammad Ali did.
I only start counting when it starts hurting because they're the only ones that count.” - Muhammad Ali
What I mean by this is lower your target number, but don't start counting until you are "feeling the burn".
This is an advanced technique and not taught in the system but if you do this, your results will be light years ahead of others.
This is my favorite type of training! The goal here is to go as hard, fast, and as intense as you can.
Make sure to follow the recommended heart rate for your age,
and get a good HRV tracker such as Biostrap. This is for sure a high intensity workout!
This will further be explained in the workout manual.
In addition to all they styles of workouts, the manual will also give you a list exercises all linked to YouTube videos for a complete demonstration. This way you can learn the proper forms and see the exercise in action before you should attempt to do it yourself.
**Remember wrong form can lead to serious injury.**
Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Price and Whats Included
One thing I love about this program is that they know that it works, and they don’t want the price to hold anyone back from reaching their fitness goals!
At the time I wrote this review the price of the complete program (plus bonuses) was only $15.00! - Currently on sale.
When you look at the price and see the value in what this program offers it is seriously a no-brainier purchase.
Not only that but when you buy the program from their website you will get a full 60 Day money back guarantee. Here is everything that you will get when you sign up:
- Diet Manual: This manual completely breaks down everything you need to know about this program to get started right and be successful. You will learn what foods you need to eat, when to eat, as well as a full detailed list of foods to consume. FAQ’s, charts and more are all included in this guide.
- Training Manual: This is all the workouts that where created to give you incredible results. You will know exactly what workouts you should do and when to do them.
- Workout Log Sheets: You can print these off and have a easy to follow reference sheet. You’ll never be lost on what you should be doing next. You can take these with you on your portable device and keep track of your progress anywhere you go.
- Success Journal: its really important that you are recording your process along the way. Keeping a journal has been proven to increase success rates of diets. They provide you with daily and weekly logs for easy journaling.
- Supplement Guide: The guide will break down everything you need to know about supplements and help you figure out which supplements you could benefit from. Supplements are NOT required by this program, this is just a bonus for those who wish to add supplements to their training.
- XFLD Cliff Notes: This is the nuts and bolts of the program, everything you need to know condensed for easier reading. These are helpful to reference once you already went through the main guide and while you are in the midst of the program.
- Pre-Program Quick Start Checklist: This is highly recommended that you go through it before you start so that you can make sure you have everything you need and are ready to be successful in the program.
- Wall Calendars: I love having a wall calendar so that I can easily track my progress. This is a customized wall calendar and each day is outlined for you.
- Bonus 1 - Fastest Fat Loss Week EVER ebook: promises to deliver the greatest amount of fat loss the human body is capable of producing in a 7 day period. Its all safe and it talks about how you can potentially lose 10 or more pounds of fat in as little as 7 days.
- Bonus 2 - 7 Day Spot Reduction ebook: learn how to workout and tone your trouble spots.
- Bonus 3 - The 7 Day Fat Flush ebook: all natural food solution, which will help you purify your body of chemical build-up, reduce inflammation, and cleanse the liver (your fat burning filter) of fat storing toxins.
This is a ton of stuff for only $15.00 and I’m not sure how long they will keep this price this low so head over and check the official website to get the deal!
What I Love about the Xtreme Fat Loss Program:
- The 5 Day Cycle - this is a really solid program and I love how the 5 day cycle breaks it down for you so you can easily follow the rules for each day you are on.
- The program provides you with all the resources you need and the instructions are very clear and easy to understand.
- This diet increases your metabolism in a way that you will end up burning fat even with you are not working out or just resting. It increases your basic resting metabolic rate.
- They don’t just tell you what to do, they do and explain why you are doing it and the science behind it.
- The whole program and everything you get is available to you instantly. It’s all digital so you can share it across multiple devices and take it with you on the go.
- They have really great customer service. They are really helpful and easy to contact. Plus if you are not satisfied with their program you have a 60 day money back guarantee
What I don’t like about the Xtreme Fat Loss Program:
- It’s not as easy as some people make it sound. This program isn’t magic and people don’t realize that they need to change their habits and put in work to follow the program if they want amazing results.
- The program is pretty extreme, like the name implies so it you don’t have motivation you are not going to get far. This program might be too extreme for some people to handle
Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Reviews and Testimonials
There are lots of positive reviews of the program across the internet. It seems like those people that actually stick to the program and make it through all have positive things to say. Here are a couple reviews from other people who went through the program:
"My name is Teresa Chipman. I am a married 45 year old mother of seven with and live in Preston, Idaho. Early last year I was doing very well with my diet and exercise but in June I thought I deserved a break.Soon a week became a month and then another and another. All of my hard work literally disappeared. When I saw this program I decided enough was enough, it was time to get back on track.I found the program to be easy to understand and though I read everything I appreciated not have to wade through mountains of extra information just to get started. I enjoyed having a shake day and fast days were actually easier for me than deplete days. Cheat days made it doable because you can still enjoy dinner out or holidays a family get together. I like that the exercises are paired with specific diet protocols to maximize your efforts." - Teresa Chipman, Age 45
"I wish I had Xtreme Fat Loss Diet when I was trying to lose fat for my wedding! It is a complete workout and nutrition plan that I was able to customize for my specific needs. Not only was I able to cheat for whole days but during my "non-cheat" days, I was also allowed to eat the foods I enjoy, as long as they fit within the macro-nutrient parameters. I loved that this program was short (only 15 days) and that it gave incredible results. The 5 day cycles made it easy to adhere to the guidelines. This program also motivated me to workout more than 1 time a day and I learned that I actually feel better when I do that. Who knew?? I was able to break through a plateau bringing my body fat percentage lower than ever before!" - Gayle Kluesner – Age 39
This program does deliver the tools needed to get the results they promise as long as you are will to put in your share of the work. I would recommend this weight loss solution to any one who is serious about losing weight. It’s simple and easy to follow, and very very affordable. The only people that shouldn’t do this program are those who are too lazy to make a change in their lives. I highly recommend Xtreme Fat Loss and you can get started today by going to the official website to download all the materials you need to kick start major fat loss and change the way you look!
Share your comments & questions!