Which Bikini Body Guide (BBG) Is The Best To buy? Here is a Side-By-Side Comparison of the Two Best Bikini Body Programs
Hey there Ladies! If you are ready to make 2018 the year you have that bikini ready body, then look no further! These two workouts are your best bets to achieving that sexy slim figure. I've been slacking a little bit over the holidays, but I'm ready to kick off 2018 on the right foot and work towards my fitness goals. To get in shape by spring break or the summer you better start working out NOW. Fitness takes time so expect to put in continuous work to get to your goals. The good news is that both of these programs will whip you into shape and are available for INSTANT download. If your New Year's resolution is to get in shape, you are going to want to pay attention and chose a workout plan that will best fit your needs and without going to those crowded gyms. With these workouts you'll need little to no equipment and can workout at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
All girls want to have that perfect bikini body. With all the workout programs out there it's hard to tell which one will give you the best results. The two main Bikini Body Guides (BBG) out there I will review are Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide and Jen Ferruggia Bikini Body Guide. Unlike other reviews out there, I have tested out BOTH products myself, and hopefully this review will give you an insight into which one of this is right for you! A lot of reviews out there will be against one program or the other. That is not the case here. Both have their merits.
How To Get A Bikini Body
Getting that perfect summer swimsuit sexy figure can be very hard. You need to have just the right mixture of exercise and diet. Of course the types of exercises you do (and with proper form!) are important but many exercises focus only on a small part of your body. There are also many types of exercises for the same muscle group.
One of the best ways to get your body into massive fat burning mode is High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). This was the main tactic we used in high school cross country to drop our running times quickly. The same practice is true here, HIIT will burn fat super fast and whip your body into the best shape of its life in a very short period of time. The best guides below both put you through a high intensity interval training program - I believe it's the most effective form of exercising.
Diet, like exercise is a critical step in the process, but it is even harder to have a good diet than it is to exercise. Certain foods can help you hit your goals while other foods,that are healthy, can actually hurt your progress.
This is why I always recommend following a guide that has proven success with helping average people hit their fitness goals. After digging through countless mediocre guides I have narrowed it down to the top 2. If you want to have a sexy bikini body then either of these guides will get you there. (assuming you follow them)
While the workout programs are designed for younger women, these guides will work with women who are 40+ just as well!
Take a Look at this SIDE BY SIDE review of BOTH BBG's
Bikini Body Guide Review:
Through my own struggles in fitness and weight loss, I developed a strong interest in learning more about the human body and nutrients. I studied healthy lifestyle principles for over three years before deciding to share my knowledge with the world.
If you have questions, comments or have a product you would like to see reviewed, you can get in touch with me through my Contact Form.
Jen Ferruggia Bikini Body Guide
About Jen Ferruggia....
Jen Ferruggia is a former star athlete and a college-educated specialist in exercise movement. She has built and sculpted her body into a beautiful example of what exercise, diet and a proper lifestyle can do.
She has worked with thousands of women to help them burn fat and lose weight. With her workout guide women maintain a feminine, fit and strong physique they can be proud of – on the beach or in everyday life.
Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide
About Kayla Itsines....
Kayla Itsines is a personal trainer from Adelaide, Australian who got her personal training certificate from the Australian Institute of Fitness in 2008. After, she started working at a woman's only gym.
She quickly realized girls were primarily after a "Bikini Body." So, she set out to create a training program with exercises that targeted body parts to help girls achieve their perfect bikini body.
How The Programs Work
Jen's Bikini Body Guide
Jen's workout plan is designed to be done 4 days a week each workout lasting less than 45 minutes. 3 days off each week. Designed to get you a bikini body in 60 days. If you don't see the results you are looking for they offer a 60 day money back guarantee, no questions asked. All fitness levels can do this guide. If you are a complete beginner then there is a beginner introduction course included. The program includes workout videos so you can follow along. Complete program is available for instant download.
Kayla's Bikini Body Guide
Kayla's Workout is designed do be done 3 days a week each lasting 28 minutes. On days off it is recommend to do some cardio which is explained in her guides. The guide is designed to get you a bikini body in 60 days, however, there is no money back guarantee. This program does NOT include follow along videos. Instead it is a Ebook with instructions and clear pictures. Each workout is explained with pictures. Ebook is available for instant download.
Prices and What You Get
- BIKINI BODY Online Instructional Exercise Videos
- BIKINI BODY Nutrition Guide
- BIKINI BODY Supplement List
- BIKINI BODY Comprehensive Shopping List
- BIKINI BODY 21-Day Booty Blast
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Level 2 workout guide is available for an additional $19.97
Full 24 Week Program Cost: $49.98
What I like about Jen's Program
- COST EFFECTIVE: While not the cheapest (though most cost more after all the extras) it's the one that gets the best results for most women.
- VIDEOS: Jen's program comes with follow along videos you can do right at home and take them with you on your mobile phone of tablet. These videos make this guide extremely effective at getting results.
- NUTRITION GUIDE: includes a nutrition guide in the original purchase and shopping list makes is super easy to buy the right foods.
- GYM OR HOME: workout can be done at home or at the gym
What I DONT like about Jen's Program
- DIGITAL: ebooks and videos are only available in digital form so if you aren't tech savvy you might run into some issues. The instant downloads can be viewed on multiple kinds of devices so thats a plus
- SUPPLEMENTS: this does include a supplement guide for those whom are interested. Cost can add up but the supplements are not required, they are optional
- 12 Week Workout Plan
- 189 Page Ebook
- 90 Page Clean Eating Plan (Additional $69.97)
- Level 2 Workout Guide is available for an additional $69.97
- Recipe Guide (Additional $19.97)
- Foam Roller (Additional $37.97)
- Foam Roller Guide (Additional $14.97)
Full 24 Week Program and Extras Cost: $282.82 AUD
What I like about Kayla's Program
- EBOOK: extensive ebook goes in detail how to do the workouts
- WORKOUTS: Each workout is a 28 minutes so its a relatively minimum time requirement
- PLAN: Each week of the 12 week program is outlined. Workouts are meant to be done 3 times a week. Off days require cardio and other workouts so there is a good variety
- NUTRITIONAL GUIDE: The nutritional guide is VERY detailed BUT it is an additional cost
What I DONT like about Kayla's Program
- HIGH COST: This program is pretty expensive for a ebook program. Additional guides are also pretty pricey and it will add up quickly
- EQUIPMENT: If you don't have a gym membership you will need: gym benches, jump rope, barbell, yoga mat, set of dumbbells, kettlebell, medicine ball, and foam roller
- NO MONEY BACK: this program has no money back guarantee
- NO VIDEOS: this is only an ebook guide and has no instructional videos to go along with it which in my opinion is a major flaw.
- No Promo Codes - You pay full price all the time.
- HIGH COST AGAIN: to get the full 24 week program you end up spending over $200 and her new Sweat with Kayla App will cost you monthly, a 3 month subscription running you over $50.
- DIGITAL: only available there download but can can print it out if you prefer.
Final Verdict - Which BBG Is Worth The Money?
If you follow the plan both of these programs work. (As you will see in the testimonials below). They both have their Pro's and Con's and all things considered I would strongly recommend you go with Jen's Bikini Body Guide. So, why is Jen's workout better than Kayla itsines workout? Because the full program is much cheaper and you get a lot more out of it. The follow along videos are critical to help you to hit your goal. Also after 60 days if you are not satisfied go ahead and get you money back and try Kayla's bikini body guide. When weighing if Jen's workout is better than Kayla Itsines's Bikini Workout I considered the cost, time commitment, quality of information, nutritional guidelines, and the effectiveness of the program as a whole. While Kayla's Bikini Program is a good tool to getting fit, it fell short when compared to Jen's. Jen's program is more comprehensive and includes better quality guides for a fraction of the cost.
If you want to have great results but have a more strict budget and have a stomach problem area, check out my review on the Bikini Belly. It's less than $20 but packed with power!
I Want To Try Jen's Bikini Body Workout Guide
I Want To Try Kayla's Bikini Body Workout Guide
Jen's Bikini Body Guide Testimonials
I Want To Try Jen's Bikini Body Workout Guide
Kayla's Bikini Body Guide Testimonials
I Want To Try Kayla's Bikini Body Workout Guide