Table of Contents
Getting healthier is on everyone's "To-Do" list, for some if farther down than we would like to admit. Your health is a serious matter, if you aren't healthy you are more likely to get sick and that will really put a stop in your day. There are millions of little things that we could do to instantly make ourselves a little healthier. Here is a list of easy little changes you can make to improve our health!
Related: How to Reduce Stress Levels and Relax
- Get adequate sleep
- Stop Drinking Soda!
- Drink more water
- Cook for yourself: It is usually cheaper than going out and it's much healthier. Cooking also teaches you an important life skill. If you are single, there is nothing more impressive than a girl/gal that can cook!
- Park further out in the parking lot and get those extra steps in!
- Floss your teeth every day
- Meal preping
- Walk more and walk further
- Find a creative outlet
- Lift weights
- Go to bed and wake up the same time daily
- Stop eating junk food
- Eat more fiber
- Reduce stress by filtering out things that cause you tension and anxiety
- Get outside!
- Go for a run
- Take vitamin B supplements
- Cut out sugar
- Replace "white" grains with whole wheat
- Drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up
- Eat more fruits and veggies
- Meditate for 10-15 minutes every day
- Create a routine
- Eat breakfast daily
- Cut out alcohol
This list is just the tip of the ice berg, there are tone of little changes you can make today that will help improve your life. Focus on the present and what you can do today to improve your health!
Change doesn't have to be huge to have a huge impact on your life. The little things that you do every day will quickly add up! Commit to make one positive change in your life and stick with it for 90 days. Reflect on how this change has made a positive impact in your life!
Share your comments & questions!