Table of Contents
Did you know "superfoods" are nutritional powerhouses that help build bones, prevent chronic diseases, improve your eyesight, and even keep your mind sharp. But did you know new evidence suggests these foods can also help you get—and stay—slim?
Update for 2020: Athletic greens is no longer my go to superfood cocktail. I have fallen in love with Real Source, Read my Full Review Here!
There are some weight loss programs that cause a media buzz and fade away but this one I could not ignore.
Being endorsed by Tim Harris, author of 4-hour body, Isabel De Los Rios, author of Beyond Diet, and former navy seals, the Athletic Greens weight loss solution is causing quite a stir.
After failing at one too many diets, and exhausted from my yo-yo-ing weight I decided to look into this proven weight-loss system thats brought success to thousands of women.
This was not a “diet," crazy work out plan, or weight loss pill but it's helped so many women struggling with their weight like myself.
Like me, most people think that the secret to weight loss is simply eating less and a whole lot of cardio. I'm sure you already tried this and it didn't work nearly as well as you expected, or else you wouldn’t be reading this.
I tried it to and I had a little weight loss here and there which lead to my weight being just like a yo-yo. So what's different about the this new weight loss system? Let me tell you…
Do you want to know the number 1 secret to weight loss? Did you know the number 1 factor in weight loss is nutrition? Exercise is important but it won’t be the magic bullet.
In an analysis of 33 clinical trials, researchers determined that diet controls approximately 75% of weight loss (Men’s Health, April 2008).
One of the biggest mistakes people make when trying to lose weight is trying “quick-fix” diets. Usually relying on low calorie food or cut food groups out completely. This will backfire.
Why? Because it slows the metabolism and increases your cravings. Causing you to gain back more weight to you lost. This yo-yoing cycle will continue unless you break the cycle and do something different.
Ladies, do you want a lean, sexy body? This is why Athletic Greens is the answer:
- Boost Energy - when you have more energy you are more active and your metabolism will increase!
- Less Craving - when your body gets the right nutrition you lower your chance of craving sugary and salty food
- No Crazy Diet - we all should at least try to eat healthy but with Athletic Greens up to 12 servings of fruit and vegetables in one serving
- Natural - no artificial anything, no gluten, wheat, dairy, corn, eggs, no GMOs, no nuts or allergens, no lactose, sucrose or dextrose
- Save time - no gym requirement or hours prepping meals. - Athletic Green can be ready in 30 seconds
- Super-Boost your immune system - up to antioxidant power of 12 servings of fruits and veggies. replace your daily vitamin pills
Science Behind The Magic
Athletic Greens is Made from 75 whole food sourced ingredients in their natural form. This superfood cocktail has been carefully formulated by doctors and nutritionists. More than ten years of research went into this product. A few of the ingredients you'll find in this product...
- Organic Spirulina - may be the single most nutrient dense food on earth. Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Evidence suggests anti-inflammatory. Evidence suggests anti-cancer properties, reduction of blood pressure, improves muscle strength, endurance, and can help "detoxify" the heavy metals from the body.
- Lecithin - fights memory loss, helps with sleep, muscle function, arousal, and circulation. Healthy hair and skin, helps break down body fat, and maintain a healthy heart
- Insulin FOS Probiotic - aids in nutrient absorption, helps prevent intestinal inflamation, promots growth of good bacteria
- Organic Wheatgrass - contains all minerals known to man, vitamins A,B-complex, C, E, I, and K. Extreemly rich in protein and 17 amino acids. Helps slow down aging process. May increase strength and endurance
- Organic Alfalfa Powder - essential vitamins including the entire spectrum of B-vitamins, A, D, E, and K. High in Protein and amino acids. Supports healthy circulation and immune system.
- Organic Chlorella Powder - gets rid of toxins, strenghten immune system, boost brain power, suports a healthy heart, energizes and promotes clean skin
- Organic Barley Powder - keeps colon and instestine healthy, prevents gallstones, preents heart diseases, boosts immune system
- Acerola Cherry - reduce signs of aging, improve heart health, increase circulation, reduce allergen reactions, increase eye health, prtect skin and improve mood
- Bilberry - improves eye sight and circulation
- Red Beets - lower blood pressure, boost stamina, fight inflammation, rich in vitamin C, fiber, and essential minerals like potassium
- Rosehip - high in vitamin C, immune system booster
- Cocoa Beans - healthy doses of potassium and copper which are necessary for all major organ function. High antioxidant, helps regulate cholesterol levels. Reduce anxister while boosting evergy. Also a natural anti-depressant
- Grape Seed - benefical for heart conditions and can help improve circulation, antioxidant properties
- Licorice Root - strong healing properties, boosts immune system, anti irritation and anti-inflammatory
- Wolfberry - good source of protein, vitamin A, C and iron. reduces blood sugar and cholesterol
- Ginger Rhizome - antioxdant and anti-inflammatory. promotes healthy digestion
- Kelp - Helps regulate metabolism. Iron, calcium, and potassium are benefits to a healthy bllodstream
- Also contains apple powder, broccoli, papaya, pineapple, carrots and other nutrient rich foods...
(Please note that these statements have not been verified or endorsed by the FDA)
It delivers your essential nutrients with an easy to mix powder and naturally sweet taste. Not to mention it provides 12 servings of fruits and vegetables in just one serving.
If you were to take just one supplement, that supplement should be Athletic Greens. It could very well replace your multivitamins, probiotics, vitamin c, b vitamins, and digestive enzymes.
You Are In Luck With This Exclusive Offer!
Share your comments & questions!