Table of Contents
Green juices are getting more and more popular with our busy society and health awareness. I think people are finally starting to realize how important their health is and how nutrients are critical to a healthy body.
Lets face reality, people are just too busy prepare healthy meals. Not only do they not have enough time but eating “organic” and nutrient rich foods costs a fortune. The solution? People are looking for the drink with the most nutrients and convenience.
Superfood powder drink are your best value for the money. There are many options but which super-juice will provide you with the most value? Lets find out.
After hours of research and testing products we have found the TOP 2 best green juice powders! This is an completely unbiased, snazzy review and we will compare the the top 2 green juice powders side-by-side. (Woho!)
Best Green Juice Powder Finalists
Is Athletic Greens Trustworthy?
Athletic Greens is made is New Zealand using a TGA-registered facility and standards that exceed both cGMP and FDA guitdines. The green juice powder was formulated by research doctorates and nutritionists with a 60 years combined experimental and clinical experience.
Very professional website and a clear was to get in contact with the company. Gives up both a phone number and address were they can be reached.
It's easy to tell they are all about making the customer happy. Here is a little blurb from their website:
The offer a 60 day "no questions asked" guarantee. This is a very generous guarantee and really speaks to know confident they are with their product.
Is Green Juice Trustworthy?
The mastermind behind this product is Drew Canole. Have he under went his own radical body transformation, he became dedicated to helping million of people lose weight and reach their health and fitness goals.
I really like how you can put a name and a face to the company. It's easier to trust a company when there is a person behind it that wants to make a difference in the world.
Organifi Green Juice was also primarily created to raise awareness about health and nutrition in a increasingly busy world. From everything I have read and with my personal experience I would rate this as a trustworthy company. They also stand by their product and offer an 30 day money back guarantee.
How Do The Ingredients and Nutrition Compare?
What is in these two green juice powders that makes them so nutritious? Here is a list of key ingredients and the benefits they provide. While both have a lengthy list, I have gone though and highlighted the ingredients the two super juices have in common. They have a few things in common but the differences are even more impressive. Obviously with both you will get good quality and wide range of nutrients.
- Organic Spirulina - may be the single most nutrient dense food on earth. Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Evidence suggests anti-inflammatory. Evidence suggests anti-cancer properties, reduction of blood pressure, improves muscle strength, endurance, and can help "detoxify" the heavy metals from the body.
- Lecithin - fights memory loss, helps with sleep, muscle function, arousal, and circulation. Healthy hair and skin, helps break down body fat, and maintain a healthy heart
- Insulin FOS Probiotic - aids in nutrient absorption, helps prevent intestinal inflamation, promots growth of good bacteria
- Organic Wheatgrass - contains all minerals known to man, vitamins A,B-complex, C, E, I, and K. Extreemly rich in protein and 17 amino acids. Helps slow down aging process. May increase strength and endurance
- Organic Alfalfa Powder - essential vitamins including the entire spectrum of B-vitamins, A, D, E, and K. High in Protein and amino acids. Supports healthy circulation and immune system.
- Organic Chlorella Powder - gets rid of toxins, strenghten immune system, boost brain power, suports a healthy heart, energizes and promotes clean skin
- Organic Barley Powder - keeps colon and instestine healthy, prevents gallstones, preents heart diseases, boosts immune system
- Acerola Cherry - reduce signs of aging, improve heart health, increase circulation, reduce allergen reactions, increase eye health, prtect skin and improve mood
- Bilberry - improves eye sight and circulation
- Red Beets - lower blood pressure, boost stamina, fight inflammation, rich in vitamin C, fiber, and essential minerals like potassium
- Rosehip - high in vitamin C, immune system booster
- Cocoa Beans - healthy doses of potassium and copper which are necessary for all major organ function. High antioxidant, helps regulate cholesterol levels. Reduce anxister while boosting evergy. Also a natural anti-depressant
- Grape Seed - benefical for heart conditions and can help improve circulation, antioxidant properties
- Licorice Root - strong healing properties, boosts immune system, anti irritation and anti-inflammatory
- Wolfberry - good source of protein, vitamin A, C and iron. reduces blood sugar and cholesterol
- Ginger Rhizome - antioxdant and anti-inflammatory. promotes healthy digestion
- Kelp - Helps regulate metabolism. Iron, calcium, and potassium are benefits to a healthy bllodstream
- Also contains apple powder, broccoli, papaya, pineapple, carrots and other nutrient rich foods...
What is in Green Juice that makes it so nutritious? Here is a list of key ingredients and the benefits they provide.
- Organic Chlorella – Rich in proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fiber, Chlorophyll, vitamins and mineral. It’s green algae that’s claimed to be high in polyunsaturated fats that reduce inflammation and even treat cancer.
- Moringa – May help strengthen cell walls, while preventing diabetes and heart disease.(can be found naturally in leaves, bark, flowers, fruits, seeds, roots. Primarily used to make natural healing medicine)
- Organic Spirulina – High in protein, iron, and calcium, which may provide energy and strength.
- Mint – Claimed to help treat indigestion, cramps, insomnia, and more.
- Beets – Contains high levels of folate and manganese, which are claimed to thin blood and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Matcha Green Tea – Contain EGCG, which may act as an antioxidant to reduce stress and reduces appetite.
- Organic Wheatgrass – Contains high levels of chlorophyll, which is claimed to “cleanse and regenerate” the blood.
- Ashwaghanda – An adaptogen that’s claimed to increase mental focus, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Turmeric – Claimed to contain anti-inflammatory agents and antioxidants.
- Lemon – Claimed to reduce appetite, “cool and alkalize the body,” and to stabilize blood sugar.
- Coconut Water – This ingredient is claimed to contain high levels of potassium that can cleanse your kidneys and help Organifi’s ingredients move through the blood.
- Monk Fruit – a natural sweetener
Why 9/10? From a quantity comparison Athletic Greens has more. While Athletic Greens may have more, that does not mean why are more nutritious than Green Juice.
Both of these super juices have an incredible amount of nutrients. Like I said before, after reviewing many green juices these are the top 2, so you can't go wrong with either one. Let's compare prices next...
Green Juice Price - the most value for your dollar
Price is usually the biggest pain point for people. A lot of people don't see the value drinks like these will bring to your health. Chances are, if you are reading this, you do know how valuable excellent nutrition is. For simplicity, I will break down the cost on a day to day bases. Both are 30 day supplies, you'll find out is your daily cost of being a super juice drinker. So, we know Athletic Greens has more ingredients, but will this effect the price? Lets dive in and find out.
The ingredients and nutrition jam packed into this drink are phenomenal...but is it worth the cost? Please keep in mind that both of these are have subscription options. The normal pice of this product is $97.00 + shipping for a 30 day supply. It's meant to be drank once per day so here is the daily cost calculation:
$97.00 divided by 30 days = about $3.22 per day.
BUT at the time of this article, the manufacture is offering a COUPON for 50% off. (coupon link) Now you can get Athletic Greens for a low price of $48 - So let do some more math...
$48 divided by 30 days = $1.60 per day for ALL the nutrients your body could possibly ask for.
For over 70 ingredients this is a very reasonable price. Especially compared to other green juice products on the market. This is a prime example of the phrase "you get what you pay for."
Why 9/10? The coupon is only valid for your first order. After that it's the full $97 + shipping. While Athletic Greens' quality is strongly reflected in the price, it is nearly twice as expensive as Green Juice (if you buy the Green Juice 6 month supply).
Go to End of this page for coupons for both products.
This product is a dry powder that comes in a round box with a lid. You have an option of a one time order or a subscription. With a subscription your bottle or bottles will be automatically delivered to you. This is very common among the nutritional supplement market. Three buying options:
- 1 bottle will last you 30 days and costs $57.95 + shipping.
- 3 bottles for $148.95 + shipping ($49.98 each)
- 6 bottles for $249.95 + shipping (41.65 each)
I like to do a little math with the price since $57.95 can seem like a lot of money to some people. So let find out what the daily cost would be..
$57.95 divided by 30 days = $1.93 per day
Lets say you wanted to commit to your health and went a head and ordered a half years supply. That’s one bottle at $41.65
$41.65 divided by 30 days = $1.39 for a day of full nutrition
You are getting less ingredients than Athletic Greens but you are compensated for this with the much lower price. I like the fact that this product is really affordable. Not many people have the budget to afford $97 a month, even though it does break down to the cost of a cup of coffee.
Health Benefits of Green Juice Powders
While nutrition for optimal health is the goal - these products highlight different benefits associated with consumption. Many of the benefits such as weight loss, energy increase, and improved health are shared by both companies. Here are some of the benefits you may experience:
- Boost Energy - when you have more energy you are more active and your metabolism will increase!
- Less Craving - When your body gets the right nutrition you lower your chance of craving sugary and salty food
- Natural - no atrtificial anything, no gluten, wheat, dairy, corn, eggs, no GMOs, no nuts or allergens, no lactose, sucrose or dextrose
- Saves time - can be ready in 30 seconds, don't have to spend a lot of time prepping. Great in the mornings or when you are on the go.
- Super-boosts you immune system - up to antioxidant power of 12 servings of fruits and veggies.
- Saves money - can replace your daily vitamin pills and a lot cheaper than buying a whole lot of fruits and veggies every week
- Saves time – easy to grab on the go or when I’m running late. Easy to fit into my daily routine
- Improve health – obviously nutrients are critical for body function. This is great at providing nutrients and it can also improve your mood.
- Boost Immunity – superfoods and other inredients in this product are packed with vitamins and minerals with can help boost your immune system
- Mental Clarity - boosts brain power to provide energy and focus all day long
- Reduce Stress - many of the ingredients balance your hormons which, in return reduces stress
- Can mix it into smoothies – I love smoothie and this is one huge way to make them even healthier
Final Thoughts About These Impressive Green Juice Powders
Both of these products have their merits. Not only am I impressed with the amount of ingredients, quality of ingredients and the antioxidants. These are one of the better green drinks I have Tried. And as a bonus on top of everything - they taste great. If you are looking to loss weight, get fit, work on your health, or whet ever else you might want to achieve I encourage you to try one of these great super drinks. Below are coupons we found for each product. Enjoy!